Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to signup for new look website

2 posters

Go down

Unable to signup for new look website Empty Unable to signup for new look website

Post by eamo Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:06 am

Hi guys, Im trying to signup for new website and nothing seems to happen,I typed in my email address and password but i have received no email or anything to confirm my registration. when i tried again it said email already used, any ideas please.

eamo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Unable to signup for new look website Empty Re: Unable to signup for new look website

Post by TheTrueBrits Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:49 am

eamo wrote:Hi guys, Im trying to signup for new website and nothing seems to happen,I typed in my email address and password but i have received no email or anything to confirm my registration. when i tried again it said email already used, any ideas please.

You wont receive a confirmation email, you just put in the email and password you signed up with. The forum login and VIP are different though so make sure you use the appropriate login info.
TheTrueBrits
TheTrueBrits
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unable to signup for new look website Empty Re: Unable to signup for new look website

Post by eamo Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:49 pm

I realise that the logins are different, but the login pop up isnt very helpful coz after typing in details it hangs then, im none the wiser if im logged in or not. Thanks for your reply. Oh and the new website doesn't work on mobiles

eamo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrueBrits Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 am

The forums are going to be optimzed alot better shortly but the website should work on mobile.

I would also recommend using Chrome as the browser if you havent already. Seems to run the best.

*Edit*
For some reason the mobile version wasnt correct. It should be working now
TheTrueBrits
TheTrueBrits
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Yes the mobile site works now, and I'm registered on the website now, thanks for your help truebrit

eamo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrueBrits Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:27 pm

No problem, thanks for letting me know about the mobile issue. Smile
TheTrueBrits
TheTrueBrits
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum