Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PS3] paul2478 PES 2014 OF (BLES)

Go down

[PS3] paul2478 PES 2014 OF (BLES) Empty [PS3] paul2478 PES 2014 OF (BLES)

Post by paul2478 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Here is the start of my 2014 OF, plenty more updates to come, here is what is included so far...

Leagues/Cups
All unlicensed leagues and cups have been renamed and have emblems added (except the ISL). Some look a bit pixilated, but I will fix them up in future updates.

Premier League
All team names have been corrected and emblems added. All teams have Home, Away & GK kits, plus some teams have 3rd kits, I'm still working with 7oy to iron out a few issues with the PNG's so a lot of them will be updated and I hope to add more 3rd/4th kits in future updates.

Liga Zon Sagres
All teams have been renamed and emblems added, kits will follow.

Bundesliga
In game teams have been moved to the league. All teams have now been renamed with emblems added, I will start work on creating kits/players next.

Liga MX
All teams have now been renamed with emblems added.

Indonesian Premier League
All teams have now been renamed with emblems added, I have also added the league logo.

SkyBET Championship
All teams have now been renamed based on the top 18 teams from the poll that has been running. The dreaded emblem limit has struck again so the top 8 from the poll have the correct emblem & the remaining 10 teams just have the league logo. Once I have created all the players I will put up another guide on how to switch emblems.

Other European/American/Asian Teams
All teams have now been renamed with emblems added.

National Teams
All duplicate players have been replaced in the unlicensed teams and all fake players have been renamed. Kits will come in future updates.

Classic Players
Not touched yet, but they will be used to create current players.

Credits
See my blog

Download Links
Can be found on my blog [URL="http://paul2478pesoptionfiles.blogspot.com.au/"]Here[/URL]

Enjoy, Paul

Last edited by paul2478 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
paul2478
paul2478
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

[PS3] paul2478 PES 2014 OF (BLES) Empty Re: [PS3] paul2478 PES 2014 OF (BLES)

Post by paul2478 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:24 pm

v1.1 out now for BLES & BLUS, check my blog for details & download links Wink
paul2478
paul2478
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down