Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Of Your ML Season

4 posters

Go down

Story Of Your ML Season Empty Story Of Your ML Season

Post by AlisterPES Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:04 am

Let us know about your journey , i'm sure there's plenty of exciting campaigns and also those that didn't end too good.
AlisterPES
AlisterPES
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Story Of Your ML Season Empty Re: Story Of Your ML Season

Post by killhi12 Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 pm

I started with Bolton with ml default players I Bought Leon best, Nouhei and someone else (can't remember name) then went in debt so lost Nouhei and the other person. I was playing on pro but it was too hard (I am Shit at it) so it is now on regular and I am first. when I play on it again I will Put my results down and do it professional in how I tell you guys whats going on (this is just the background) sorry if hard to understand next bit wont be.
killhi12
killhi12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash11 Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Look forward to reading about it killhi12. Sounds exciting.
Flash11
Flash11
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by killhi12 Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Thanks I will find the name of the other player and the next part will be out today
killhi12
killhi12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by killhi12 Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:04 am

The name of the other person I Bought was Frantz.

the formation I play is 4.2.1.2.1

the Results so far are

Bolton 1-1 Metalist Kharkiv (training match)
Wigan 4-1 Bolton
Bolton 0-1 Nottingham Forest
Bolton 4-3 Burnley
Bolton 1-5 Middlesbrough
Bolton 3-0 Ipswich Town
Man UTD 3-2 Bolton (Fa cup)
Watford 1-5 Bolton
Leicester 2-4 Bolton
Bolton 2-0 Blackpool
Leeds 1-3 Bolton
Bolton 3-0 Birmingham
Bolton 4-1 Derby
Bolton 3-1 Briton and Hove Albion.

With Best Being Top Goal scorer and us being first in the league.

killhi12
killhi12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlisterPES Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:36 am

I did a ML with Bolton on last years pes, have to say it was challenging and unfortunately didn't end in much success just a promotion and a mid table finish, just didn't have that player to carry the teams forward. Hope it goes well for you.
AlisterPES
AlisterPES
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlisterPES Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:29 am

So after 5 seasons I have decided to move on and start a new challenge. What a campaign it has been, probably my favourite campaign of the pes series.

What really made this enjoyable was I managed to keep a lot of the players I began with and saw lots of development.

notable players:
Jenas: In the 1st & 2nd season he was the star of the team, carrying the team from centre midfield he both assisted and went forward and got goals, the Iniesta of the team. His great performances soon attracted other clubs and an offer was made that couldn't be refused.

Billy Sharp: After making some appearances in the 1st season mostly coming from off the bench there were many promising signs, his stats we're rapidly growing along with a good goal scoring record, some of those important goals. He was soon given the opportunity to prove himself and he took it, he established himself as a starter and soon one of the league and europes top strikers. In his final season he bagged 25 league goals and had an overall rating of 90 along way from a rating in the mid 60 rating, he went from being the teams Chicharito to RVP.

Mcgugan: another player that was there from the start. The teams long term captain. again another player that drived the team especially after the departure of Jenas, he took over. A great playmaker along with helping his defenders out, he also made sure to contribute some goals. Responsible for a lot of the teams success. finished the 5th season with a rating of 99 his development sheet shows it all.

Brendan Moloney:
a young RB soon to become one of the best. Could be described as "beast" easily knocked players off the ball and going forward had that pace to beat the opposition. Another of the homegrown players to develop to a high rating.

Others: Kanazaki-the most skillful player of the team, neymar type player. Cohen-j.s park of the team, versatile and can find a goal. Ngawa young Belgium player one of teams best defenders. Grifo-another top cm, a man to get a goal from long range, the teams Rivaldo. Makewski-great old skool winger with a great cross, his shooting sometimes left him down Ryan Giggs alike. Findley-a powerful player who could get the goals when needed. Bradshaw-One for the future.

Highlights: Promotion. First league trophy. Winning the Champions League. Getting Knocked out of the FA cup round 16 to Watford the ball just wouldnt go in. Champions League Quarter finals of the last season. The 1st and home leg finished a high scoring 3-3 so we had to go and win abroad, things started well getting an early goal, soon later Bayern equalised and it stayed level for quite some time. With approx 30 mins to go we got another and it was looking good. Bayern pilled on the pressure, we could not get a goal on the counter and kill the game off, the team was getting nervous and drained near the end as Bayern kept coming. Four mins of injury time were added, the last attack saw the ball headed out of the box, that was surely it, but in typical Bayern fashion the ball was picked up on the edge of the box and a low powerful shot was put in it sneaked inside the post and that was it we were sent home by the last kick of the game. The league went down to the last day with a 3 point lead luckily we were able to take the win and championship a great season.

Records
(12/13) div 2. Rk1, fa cup out in Qtr finals
(13/14) Prem Lg. Rk 7, fa cup runner up
(14/15) Prem Lg. Rk 1, fa cup winner, europa league out in Qtr fianl
(15/16) Prem Lg. Rk 1, fa cup eliminated in semi final, Champions League winner
(16/17) Prem lg Rk. 1, Supercup-defeat, fa cup out round 16, champ league out Qtr finals.

It was a great campaign, next up a new challenge on the continent.
AlisterPES
AlisterPES
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by killhi12 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:18 am

I am thinking of putting the difficulty back up as looking at the scores it there were close and it was fun (apart from the 5-1 loss) so I might put the difficulty up. do you think I should put the difficulty up?
killhi12
killhi12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlisterPES Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:21 am

I recommend playing the game at Top Player it offers a good challenge, you then notice the difference between playing the big Teams from the small teams, i feel regular is a level playing field. Advice I can give is to imagine the game as a real match you try to keep possession of the ball, do what you can to not concede before going on the attack, build from the back buy defenders first, if your conceding goals maybe look at your formation add another player to def or midfield. Use the scouting reports to help you it usually tells you to watch out for a player I would man mark this player.
AlisterPES
AlisterPES
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by killhi12 Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 am

Ok I will try it on top player thanks for the advise
killhi12
killhi12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Footy2bFrank Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 am

I chose to play Master League on top player with normal transfers in the South Americas with K.S. SZELAWCE (no option file used so all teams are default). I did not chose the classic players.

My coach for this team is named Medic Maniac and has blonde permed hair. He is somewhat eccentric..

The formation i'm going with is two CB's with LB, RB, DMF, CMF, RMF, LMF, SS and CF utilising a possesion game and trying to pass and move. Trying being a key word.

This is my first attempt on top player difficulty and i really did not know how things would go. I'm using a ten minute match.

Here are my friendly results.

K.S. SZELAWCE 0 - 2 FC ZENIT ST. PETERSBURG
K.S. SZELAWCE 0 - 1 CELTIC FC
K.S. SZELAWCE 1 - 0 OLYMPIACOS FC
K.S. SZELAWCE 0 - 0 FC COPENHAGEN

Pes Cup Rnd 1

TRUNECAN 0 - 0 K.S. SZELAWCE
3 pk 4

Rnd 2

GHARNETOVA 0 - 0 K.S. SZELAWCE
2 pk 4

Division 2 league

K.S. SZELAWCE 1 - 1 KVC MEIRKUGAURT

Pes Cup Quater Final

SAINTRAGLER 2 - 0 K.S. SZELAWCE

Division 2 league

K.S. SZELAWCE 1 - 2 HJORWESLAND BK
C.S. IOLCEANICU 1 - 2 K.S. SZELAWCE
K.S. SZELAWCE 0 - 0 C.S. SQUANOER
FC NORTOVKA 2 - 1 K.S. SZELAWCE
K.S. SZELAWCE 1 - 1 WONDENGINE TOWN
K.S. SZELAWCE 0 - 0 FC ODERSTEICH
AC NITSALOSKIS 0 - 1 K.S. SZELAWCE
K.S. SZELAWCE 0 - 0 FSV SARMTONBURG
CANTLESIR SPOR 1 - 0 K.S. SZELAWCE
JOHACHNAARD V.V. 0 - 0 K.S. SZELAWCE

I've reached the transfer window and have done two outgoing deals and two incoming deals with a further seven players on the transfer list. I've also concluded negotiations for contract renewals after tweaking all of the contract talks.

Outgoing players are CB MORZESKLA who just was not going to be used and 34 yr old DMF FARDZYJAKOW.

Incoming players are DMF 21 yr old N.VOSSEBELT who should end up being better than the outgoing DMF and LMF 27 yr old PINTASSILGO who can play lots of positions and has skill card with box to box, free roaming and track back.

Both players were signed for 245,000 on 3yr deals and should offer good options and improve the squad. There will be no more incoming transfers since my initial policy was to employ a coach and physical trainer both on 500,000 salary.

We've yet to win at home in the league and our fianancial position requires outgoing transfers and results improving..

Overall, i think my team can only get better.. Passing in the last third of the pitch has lost us good positions (and one game!) and movement off the ball has been very poor at time - not least in our last match where we were lucky to come away with a point, although we were without our captain as he was on a purple..

I'm enjoying the challenge and it's not beyond me to turn this around. I think the new players will add to the squad and i believe we will improve our results.. we shall see.

I can't help but think of Brian Clough and what he would say to my players. This makes me laugh. Ahh M.R. Clough, we miss you.

One thing that got me laughing was the thought of giving players the hair dryer treatment at half time with something like Kinect on next gen systems. If only..

Footy2bFrank
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down