Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

+83
maycao
sherosoft
neymar11abdou
jermaine2986
callakt
psy625
yoguito86
wearezasmak
ShaunEardley35
juanapontee
leonardo1935
santiagogarciavelez@ymail
claxdio25
jhonsbuker
triggerusa
saac_86
ryan827
hosamobaid
Lythox
semen2301
garamones
DISCMAN_THE ONE
harule89
eminem25
pes2013optionfile
therealsyler
Soliloquio17
luisargiro
plazabutteler1
mody103
ShockZeugeNelson
rob_fellows
Prozac
rafaellv
alexroma1989
stjepanp
zubizarreta
Weznufc
badboybb1
JCFast
melliug13
noloser
grizz
lightdreams
scotty1974
chimaira67
thedamaja
TheTrueBrits
jonnyb443
gerrardcrew
shibang
alex_11
dego2599
GibsianoRonaldo9
SuperNestor
Andrews90
kstrito
adyhorn
RichFay
bklyn
SmurfHD
footballlover11
panxo27
waynerooney
uggy007
BlackEndo
mateuskoff
G@briel
theprospartangamer
mattrock123
chuckyboy12345
trza49er
Big Dog
scad11
killhi12
Adinio
7oy
Bluestillidie00
sjarvie88
Flash11
Lostlam
PESUniverse
87 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship  - Page 6 Empty Re: [PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

Post by 7oy Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:18 am

I have lots more kits to get busy on and create for v 3.0. It will be most of the kits that were released after the last update and kits that didn't make it into 2.0 as well.

I have put up V 2.5 now which adds lots of transfers. I ran out of time to update a lot of transfers last week so that's why I have made 2.5 now to add the transfers I didn't have time to do and I also added transfers that happened this week.

None of the updates will effect your Master League and any new kits or appearances I put in will update in your Master League too.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship  - Page 6 Empty Re: [PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

Post by waynerooney Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:52 am

Hi guys, just got to know about this forum from TTB

waynerooney
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by waynerooney Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 am

Great work by the way! Just loaded version 2 for the xbox and its brilliant. I just wanted to point out that when i extract the file for version 2.5, i get a media file (vlc). I am assuming this shouldn't be the case... cheers

waynerooney
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:01 am

I will look into that. It shouldn't be the case it should be an edit folder (ps3) or edit.bin (Xbox).
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by panxo27 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 am

how to install version 2.5?

panxo27
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 am

Just use a program like this one http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/apps-pc/4046-usbxtaf-xbox-360-usb-storage-explorer-xplorer-usbxtaf-v44-download.html to inject the edit.bin into your Xbox.

Otherwise you could just wait for version 3 which is coming soon.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Coming soon: A BLUS version of our option file. Right now it's only on PS3 BLES and Xbox 360. That will soon change because I've learned how to convert option files from BLES to BLUS.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by footballlover11 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:35 pm

hey m8,i downloaded 2.5 on ps3 but when i put usb into ps3 theres nothing showing up to copy over.i assume its just edit data file but its not there?
any help pal?
cheers

footballlover11
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mateuskoff Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 pm

7oy wrote:Coming soon: A BLUS version of our option file. Right now it's only on PS3 BLES and Xbox 360. That will soon change because I've learned how to convert option files from BLES to BLUS.
Thanks Man!!!
Looking foward to it

mateuskoff
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by SmurfHD Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Do you have a release date for 3.0 and will I need 2.5 to install v3 Very Happy 

SmurfHD
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 am

@footballlover11 It needs to go in two folders on your USB called PS3 and SAVEDATA for it to show up

@smurfhd V3 will be very soon I am aiming for next Monday but don't hold me to that because that's just a target it could still be a dy or two later. You will not need 2.5 for 3.0 only version 1 and 2.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Going to make the next update as huge as I can. Plan on doing lots of transfers, adding lots of new players, and updating many appearances.

Also Besiktas are gone and Motherwell are back in complete with their 2013/14 kits and the championship has been updated with its new sponsor SkyBet.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by killhi12 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:46 pm

In the next update are you going to fix the player names from caps to lower case or not as some are lower case and some are caps and are you going to update the engalnd team?
killhi12
killhi12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Yeah a few reverted back to caps in 2.5 dont knw how but it was a easy fix for me. I don't touch national teams much but I will edit any that are requested so I'll update England. I have lots coming in the next update and fix stuff like adding kits to Red Bull and edited a few kits again like crystal palace. I've done lots new kits too like Leeds away, Motherwell and Bayern Munich to name but three.

This update Monday, or a day or two after if I can't finish by then, will be on three different versions of PES the Xbox which has no region lock code, Ps3 Europe (BLES) and for the first time in pes history a pes European option file will be on the Americian version (BLUS).
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by killhi12 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:01 pm

thank you for the quick reply and I can't wait for the next update
and you said red bull will have a kit will the other teams with no kit have a kit as well or not
killhi12
killhi12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Yes.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:22 am

If you want to keep the RPL and use V3 then export those teams in preparation because in V3 I will have a brand new 'Euro league' which will add lots of new european teams to the game. Of course I'll keep the biggest Russian clubs like Anzhi, Spartak, Lokomotiv, Rubin, Zenit, etc. Teams that will feauture in this new league include Rangers Fc, Shamrock Rovers, Hadjuk Split, AIK, all the euro teams previously removed from the game expect for relegated AEK so Wilsa Krackow for example, and more.

I am a huge fan of European football and love both the Europa and Champions League so adding all these great new european teams into a mini league where some can then show up in the UCL and UEL in ML and everything is great for me Very Happy. I didn't like having the Russian League tbh but if there is enough demand for it I'll make a separate file with the RPL back in.

I can't say what exact day because I don't know how long it will take me to complete Version 3 but it will be coming sometime next week and will be a huge update I have already added lots more to it. It will have up to date transfers, lots of new kits, lots of appearence updates and much more.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bklyn Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:32 am

Hey I'm curious about version 1.0. Under "promotion and relegation" for Serie A it says the bottom 3 are relegated to "D2" which happens to be npower. Does this actually happen on offline ML? If so does 2.0 fix this?

bklyn
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Yes and there's no way around it other than waiting for a serie b option file.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waynerooney Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Good work 7oy, cant wait to try out v3. Quick oe, is it possible to update football boots?

waynerooney
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by RichFay Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Hey, might remember me from a Twitter conversation last week? Anyway, glad to be on the forums now and can't wait for v3! Anyway just a few improvements for v3;
Add new kits for PSV, Juventus please
Some incorrect nationalities (Carl Jenkinson is one off of my head)
Some player and team names affected by the lower casing, e.g. Willem Ii (Should be II)
Rework some Championship emblems, I believe the likes of Notts Forest and Ipswich looked a bit stretched.
Lot's of numbers wrong (Mignolet number 9, Neymar 22 etc.)
Captain's need to be updated (Shouldn't be Aguero at City, Coutinho at Liverpool)
And if it's not too much, new appearances for Adnan Januzaj and Joe Hart please!

Thanks!

RichFay
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:27 am

It's not possible to update boots on consoles only PC.

Thanks for the massive feedback RichFay. I am aware of the wrong numbers and captains but it's not very noticeable during gameplay so I have been waiting to get around to correcting that and will do soon. I've already updagraded a few emblems such as Cardiff and will look at more.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by killhi12 Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:08 am

Tahiti's kit is wrong the home should be white away should be red and the emblem on the kit is wrong.
killhi12
killhi12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by uggy007 Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:17 am

it would be wonderful if you got it out by the end of monday , so i could start on my new ML with the new transfers Smile

uggy007
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 am

I am going to try my best to get it ou ASAP but it will be out by the end of next week just no idea when it's a lot of work so you have to bear with me. If you like my option files though it'll be more than worth the wait, the new European teams in the Euro League I am making and everything is going to be class.

I am also updating some kits, adding more players, doing more appearances, fixing as many squad numbers as time allows, adding lots more transfers, adding lots more kits like Bayern, Juve, Inter and more. So as ye can tell it's a huge update.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next