Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

+83
maycao
sherosoft
neymar11abdou
jermaine2986
callakt
psy625
yoguito86
wearezasmak
ShaunEardley35
juanapontee
leonardo1935
santiagogarciavelez@ymail
claxdio25
jhonsbuker
triggerusa
saac_86
ryan827
hosamobaid
Lythox
semen2301
garamones
DISCMAN_THE ONE
harule89
eminem25
pes2013optionfile
therealsyler
Soliloquio17
luisargiro
plazabutteler1
mody103
ShockZeugeNelson
rob_fellows
Prozac
rafaellv
alexroma1989
stjepanp
zubizarreta
Weznufc
badboybb1
JCFast
melliug13
noloser
grizz
lightdreams
scotty1974
chimaira67
thedamaja
TheTrueBrits
jonnyb443
gerrardcrew
shibang
alex_11
dego2599
GibsianoRonaldo9
SuperNestor
Andrews90
kstrito
adyhorn
RichFay
bklyn
SmurfHD
footballlover11
panxo27
waynerooney
uggy007
BlackEndo
mateuskoff
G@briel
theprospartangamer
mattrock123
chuckyboy12345
trza49er
Big Dog
scad11
killhi12
Adinio
7oy
Bluestillidie00
sjarvie88
Flash11
Lostlam
PESUniverse
87 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship  - Page 13 Empty Re: [PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

Post by hosamobaid Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:26 am

thhhhaat was awesome

hosamobaid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship  - Page 13 Empty Re: [PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

Post by ryan827 Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:57 am

Very good option file, fully support!

ryan827
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by saac_86 Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Excuse me, as I download it, sorry for the ignorance.

saac_86
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by triggerusa Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:00 am

Can I please ask a NOOB question - sorry.

Xbox 360 - I have followed the video and now have version 0000 on there after deleting 0001 and 0002 - I would now add this to the game.

But what about the other versions? 1.0, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0?

Do I add them in order?
also in 1.0, 2.0 and 2.5 ect there are two files in there? do I need both - confused silent 

triggerusa
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by jhonsbuker Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:55 pm

donde se encuentran s link de descgarga

jhonsbuker
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by claxdio25 Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:22 am

great job, thank my fiend

claxdio25
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by santiagogarciavelez@ymail Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:10 pm

how can i see the links?

santiagogarciavelez@ymail
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by leonardo1935 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 am

gracias es muy bueno

leonardo1935
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by juanapontee Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:49 am

excelent

juanapontee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaunEardley35 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:23 am

can't find the links Surprised

ShaunEardley35
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by wearezasmak Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Great

wearezasmak
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by yoguito86 Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:06 pm

thanks

yoguito86
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by psy625 Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:54 am

why i cant see the download link

psy625
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by callakt Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:24 am

gracias por el parche

callakt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship  - Page 13 Empty Is this download still available

Post by jermaine2986 Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Is this download still available?? dont see a download option in post

PESUniverse wrote:Here is our main file created by 7oy.

Features:

- Russian Premier League is made and will replace Liga Zon Sagres with the big Portugal clubs going into other euro teams.

- New euro teams fully licensed with players and kits will include Red Bull Salzburg, Legia Warsaw, Helsingborg, Partizan, Steau Bucherest, Metalist Kharkiv and more. Any team not participating in Europe for the 2013/14 season has been removed from the other euro leagues section this includes relegated AEK Athens. Sporting are the one exception as I felt they're too famous to be left out. The four fake Europa League teams that show up in Master League have been replaced by Legia Warsaw, Helsingborg, Partizan and Rosenborg.

- Tactics updated for every team in game. Mixture of tactics from Klashman and PesEdit PC patch.

- All Classic Players replaced by real life pros still playing today. Includes additional youngsters and players with re-linked pre-sets.

- Big effort done on player appearances. Added lots of face builds to lots of players and lots of other players given face scans to look much like their real life players.

- Kits updated to new 2014 ones.

- All players in the game stats been updated to what they are according to Football Manager 2013. This means all the outdated Konami stats are gone and now the players are as good as they are in Football Manager 2013. For those who don't know Football Manager is renown for taking stats very seriously and have scouts around all its in game leagues to rate the players. 

- Player index cards updated for 100s of players

-Summer transfers are being worked on and added

- Accessories updated for lots and lots of players more than 4,000!

- Plus much more which you can discover for yourself when you load it up. There is just too many features to remember them all.

PS3 Beta

Version 1 PS3

Note: Beta must be installed first before this one.
Version 1 Xbox (fixed)

New feautures
- Updated hairstyles: New best fitting up to date hair styles for players like Ballotelli, Neymar, C.Ronaldo and more.
- Tahiti will replace Lebanon in the Asia section of the game.
- More new season 13/14 kits including Aston Villa, Bolton, Real Madrid, Greece, Bayern Leverkusen and much more.
- Confederations cup squads have been put in place. Updates to all squads of participants to go along with the addition of Tahiti so you can re-live and play out the comp all for yourself with some authenticity.
- More summer transfers done and complete.
- Some new and updated face scans in including some latest ones by the one and only Chuckyboy12345.
- Created lots of new wonderkids from Football Manager that will show up and turn into great players in Master League (Still a WIP) including Carlos Fierro, Timo Horn, Mauro Caballero and much more. Make sure Classic Players are switched on before you start ML.
- Turned staff members into real ex-players and real life staff members
- More than 100 new pre-sets: Pre-set builds done for lots of players including Lazar Markovic, Amorebieta, Danny Rose, Amalfitano, Carlos Cuellar, Holtby, Okore, Eduardo Salvio, Jese Rodriguez, Verrati, Delac, Varela (Man Utd), Zaha, Reyes (betis), all new created FM wonderkids such as Carlos Fierro and much more.
Version 2.0 Xbox 360

Note: Version one must be installed before you install this update!
Version 2.0 PS3

Note: Both the Ps3 beta and version 1 must be installed before you install this update.
New feautures
- Added more transfers
- Add over 100 new season 13/14 kits
- More pre-set builds and general appearance updates
- Added Indonesia and Malaysia into the Asia section of the game replacing Qatar and Thailand
- Updated the Master League default team to include some default team legends like Costolo and Minanda.
Version 2.5
- More transfers that weren't in 2.0
- More player appearance updates
- Some more new players created

Version 3.0 Now Available!

Version 3 details are as follows:

New season kits: More than 150 new and updated kits added.

Transfers: More than 1,000 transfers complete since the start of the transfer window including 100s of players who were previously not in game.

New faces: 30 new and improved face scans with 600 face scans in total, there is also a lot of new face builds and preset builds added too particularly for players who had to be created i.e Alan judge and players in the Bundesliga and Euro league, but for players who were already in too i.e Curtis Good.

New League: Introducing the Euro League. Replacing the Russian Premier League, the Euro League offers a whole host of new famous european clubs into pes 2013 including Rangers, Hajduk Split, FK Partizan, Legia Warsaw and more.

PS3 BLUS BETA
Here it is the first ever option file converted from one region to the other. It's the Pesuniverse option file for BLUS users on PS3.
Thanks to Jose Aguirre (@8bitJose) for testing the option file out and confirming that I can indeed do the impossible Smile.
Please remember this is a BETA file and the edit data is based on a not yet complete Version 3. When Version 3 is finished I will put up the BLUS link and it'll sort anything unusual from the BETA out Smile. Nothing near game breaking though so you can easily play it and see what the file is like and have lots of season 13/14 kits plus you will be able to install V3 much faster if you download this BETA and have it installed before V3 is released this coming Friday or Saturday. Regards, 7oy Pesuniverse's option file editor Smile

Credit where credit is due

7oy the option file creator.
The big legends of the current-gen Smeagol75 and Starvin for creating their awesome converter on evo-web. Without them a lot of the best work like old pre-sets re-linked would not be possible.
Wild for his equally awesome PC editor
Paul2478 for adding the 600 face scans and for his summer transfers tab on his blog which helped find 1 or 2 missing ones from ours. He also has a very good option file worth checking out and updates weekly for his subs.
Chuckyboy12345 for making a lot of the face scans. All the best ones will be his. We recommend checking his Youtube channel for his latest and greatest work as well as some cool series he runs for Pes fans.
Rocky5 for his PS3 and PC to Xbox converter. A real legend for Xbox option file makers.
Klashman for his brilliant tactics that improve the gameplay and also Pesedit PC patch as some of their more up to date formations where copied into this file.
Bluestilldie00 and Farisoni for some of the season 13/14 kits. Great pngs lads!
Chalojah for some season 13/14 kits. I don't need to say how great this man's kits are, people know by now Smile
Rocky5 again for fixing the issue regarding kits and scans not showing up on the Xbox version. Absolute legend Very Happy.
Jose Aguirre (@8bitJose) for testing the BLUS files for me :)Cheers, Jose.

Installation Tutorial (Xbox):

jermaine2986
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by neymar11abdou Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:41 pm

thanks

neymar11abdou
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sherosoft Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:34 am

i cann't see download link please add download link xbox360 pes2013

sherosoft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by maycao Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:32 am

LINK PLEASE

maycao
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by maycao Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am

LINK FOR XBOX 360 PLEAS MAN :/

maycao
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by maycao Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:40 am

any her the link averyone http://www.mediafire.com/?65r7pb50s17r92b  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

maycao
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by jiang_wei Sat May 03, 2014 6:12 pm

thank so much

jiang_wei
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by r8cha Wed May 21, 2014 9:56 am

Please i want to make the download to ps3 of all the files, but i don t find the link to do it....please help me

r8cha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei_galatico17 Fri May 30, 2014 9:44 pm

hello the link to ps3 BLES please ????0 thank you Smile Sad

Rei_galatico17
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship  - Page 13 Empty where is the download link please

Post by soso360 Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:37 pm

i wait yoy bounce

soso360
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by soso360 Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 pm

very very thank-pesuniverse

soso360
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13