Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

+83
maycao
sherosoft
neymar11abdou
jermaine2986
callakt
psy625
yoguito86
wearezasmak
ShaunEardley35
juanapontee
leonardo1935
santiagogarciavelez@ymail
claxdio25
jhonsbuker
triggerusa
saac_86
ryan827
hosamobaid
Lythox
semen2301
garamones
DISCMAN_THE ONE
harule89
eminem25
pes2013optionfile
therealsyler
Soliloquio17
luisargiro
plazabutteler1
mody103
ShockZeugeNelson
rob_fellows
Prozac
rafaellv
alexroma1989
stjepanp
zubizarreta
Weznufc
badboybb1
JCFast
melliug13
noloser
grizz
lightdreams
scotty1974
chimaira67
thedamaja
TheTrueBrits
jonnyb443
gerrardcrew
shibang
alex_11
dego2599
GibsianoRonaldo9
SuperNestor
Andrews90
kstrito
adyhorn
RichFay
bklyn
SmurfHD
footballlover11
panxo27
waynerooney
uggy007
BlackEndo
mateuskoff
G@briel
theprospartangamer
mattrock123
chuckyboy12345
trza49er
Big Dog
scad11
killhi12
Adinio
7oy
Bluestillidie00
sjarvie88
Flash11
Lostlam
PESUniverse
87 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship  - Page 3 Empty Re: [PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

Post by PESUniverse Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:35 am

Xbox version 1 link is up.

Please tell me all the new kits and stuff show up for you lads because only 200 kits showed up for me Mad I am making an assumption that this is because of my HD.

If they don't it means I can no longer convert due to my PC Sad and I will need the help of Flash11 to convert all my kits for me in the future.

- 7oy
PESUniverse
PESUniverse
Admin
Admin

https://pesuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship  - Page 3 Empty Re: [PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

Post by Big Dog Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:07 am

just copying to my xbox hard drive now. on my memory stick there are about 1078 files on there so its looking good. will let you know if all is ok with loading up the save.

Cheers for all your hard work. you are a saint!

Big Dog
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 am

great file mate, but i found that barcalona's chest logo is the badge for peterborough and the away kit chest logo is the sheffield wednesday badge lol!

thats all ive found initally just quickly looking at a few bits but maybe my strip data is jumbled up? do you know what strip data barca's kit should be on at all?

sounds like a pain in the backside trying to sort everything out.

Big Dog
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 am

Thanks Big Dog.

Unfortunately that's bad news about the kits because it very much looks like they didn't convert right.

I will send all I have to flash11 tomorrow as he is able to convert all the stuff no bother. If he converts everything that'd be great and should fix this absolute nightmare.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:05 am

it seems like when i am loading the option file onto the xbox, even though i chose replace all files, it seems like it retains some of the strip data and emblem datas i had originally.

like you may have changed some of the slots and have it perfect your end but its not picked up when i load it up or something.

its weird becasue i quickly made a russian flag as a placeholder for the russian league a while back on the previous version and i still have that emblem even when i have loaded up the most recent option file.

i will roll back to previous version no bother. hopefully you guys between you get it working but im pretty sure i would have given up by now!

Big Dog
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 am

Yeah the convert tool is officially broken for me this has confrim that. Gutted.

So we need flash11 to come in and save the day now ha. I will send him all I got tomorrow and he will upload when he's done.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trza49er Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 pm

I think it's great that you and Mike are working together on this file. No doubt in my mind it'll be right eventually, at which point I will become a PES hermit for a few days. Probably best for my marriage if you never finish the file actually lol.

trza49er
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostlam Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:26 am

I have noticed Monaco have not sponsors on their kits. Not sure if this is a problem, or something to do with licenses.

Lostlam
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:41 am

I will send Flash the files as soon as I am home and hopefully there won't be trouble for him.

The Monaco and England kits were the unsupported files however I have fixed that now for the next update so they'll be in.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostlam Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:22 am

Ok 7oy. I also noticed Adriano (Former Inter player) is no longer in the game, but he has recently signed for Internacional.

Lostlam
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:46 am

Okay I will add him answer. Havn't got around to checking Brazilian league again but will do before nxt update
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostlam Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:52 am

No problem mate. If you want any transfer info mate, let me know. Wink

Lostlam
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by chuckyboy12345 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:40 am

Lostlam wrote:No problem mate. If you want any transfer info mate, let me know. Wink

I realise this is a big ask but would it be possible for someone to send me a list of all summer transfers as it looks like Jenkey may be done with editing and i need to update my game.

I know its a lot to ask but i would be grateful for a list of them if possible if anyone has them handy

Chhers
chuckyboy12345
chuckyboy12345
Beginner
Beginner

https://www.youtube.com/user/chuckyboy12345

Back to top Go down

Post by trza49er Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:57 am

Chucky, go to Paul2478's site. He has the full list so far, I believe Roy and Mike are using his list to update.

trza49er
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by chuckyboy12345 Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 am

trza49er wrote:Chucky, go to Paul2478's site.  He has the full list so far, I believe Roy and Mike are using his list to update.

I knew someone would be able to point me in the right direction, cheers mate
chuckyboy12345
chuckyboy12345
Beginner
Beginner

https://www.youtube.com/user/chuckyboy12345

Back to top Go down

Post by killhi12 Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:18 pm

does Version 1 Xbox work with kits or not yet?
killhi12
killhi12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by trza49er Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:03 pm

chuckyboy12345 wrote:
trza49er wrote:Chucky, go to Paul2478's site.  He has the full list so far, I believe Roy and Mike are using his list to update.

I knew someone would be able to point me in the right direction, cheers mate

No worries man. Hope it helps.

trza49er
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mattrock123 Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:55 am

Hey guys, first timer on here. I downloaded version 1 of the XBOX file but didn't see the likes of Legia Warszawa or Monaco nor did I see any updated kits. Will those updates be made for the next update?

Thanks for all of your hard work!

mattrock123
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by PESUniverse Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:51 am

@killhi12 - Proper XB file coming very soon

@mattrock123 - Monaco should be in Ligue 1 also Legia are a hidden team that show up in the Europa League in ML. Updated kits issue will be fixed in the next version.

@Chuckyboy12345 - http://www.footballdatabase.eu/transferts.php is a good source for summer transfers.

-7oy
PESUniverse
PESUniverse
Admin
Admin

https://pesuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 am

The fix to Xbox version one is now up Smile. All kits and scans should show up now Very Happy.

Big thanks to Rocky5 for the fix.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:00 am

Brilliant.

Perfect timing, will download while I drop the missus at work then pes time.

Thanks for the fix and all those involved

Big Dog
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by trza49er Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:23 am

Yes! (virtual fist pump)

trza49er
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by scad11 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:12 am

Great news, thanks lads, will test in the morning

scad11
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by killhi12 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 am

It works all new kits show up
killhi12
killhi12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sjarvie88 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:42 am

7oy wrote:Alright I will replace Besiktas with a different team but leave Fenerbahce.

I had someone else say they hated Suarez's default and so that's why I done a build. It's easy to revert to the default anyway though just a click of Triangle so might just leave his build for that fan who was on Xbox. I noticed Fernando's didn't look good enough when I looked through Brazil and there is still the odd one or two I need to improve on but most of them I am really happy with like Holtby and Delac off Chelsea for example Smile.

Lets get Motherwell back in the game with their 2013/2014 kits
sjarvie88
sjarvie88
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next