Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ML Transfers

3 posters

Go down

ML Transfers Empty ML Transfers

Post by AlisterPES Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:48 am

***The Place for Transfer Related Items***
AlisterPES
AlisterPES
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ML Transfers Empty Re: ML Transfers

Post by Footy2bFrank Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 am

Hi, i'm just wondering how much leeway the player (me) has to tweak transfer fees and wages without the tranfer breaking down. Obviously your currently employed ML scout has influence over this. I'm currently stuck with the starter scout and have managed to get two transfer fees down to £245,000. I feel there is more room to tweak the fee even with the starter scout but i was just happy to get even a little off the initial fee.

Thanks in advance.

Footy2bFrank
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by chuckyboy12345 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 am

Footy2bFrank wrote:Hi, i'm just wondering how much leeway the player (me) has to tweak transfer fees and wages without the tranfer breaking down. Obviously your currently employed ML scout has influence over this. I'm currently stuck with the starter scout and have managed to get two transfer fees down to £245,000. I feel there is more room to tweak the fee even with the starter scout but i was just happy to get even a little off the initial fee.

Thanks in advance.

I have had mixed results with this, Anywhere between £50,000 - £100,000 i have had in the past. I normally like to go about 60,000 less than what is asked for
chuckyboy12345
chuckyboy12345
Beginner
Beginner

https://www.youtube.com/user/chuckyboy12345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum