Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formations & Tactics

2 posters

Go down

Formations & Tactics Empty Formations & Tactics

Post by AlisterPES Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 am

Share your Formations & Tactics here
AlisterPES
AlisterPES
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Formations & Tactics Empty Re: Formations & Tactics

Post by Footy2bFrank Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:57 am

I'm a few games into my current ML season with K.S. Szelawce (Xbox 360) and i've abandoned their default stlye and (after a couple of youth signings) am going with two centre backs, RB & LB, one defensive (central) midfielder deployed in front of the back four and directly behind my central midfielder. RMF & LMF with SS (slightly left) and CF.

I'm using a possesion game and i feel o.k. with the playing style. I'm going to have to look at a bit more info about the sliders to help me make the best of this system but from a playing standpoint i like it. I might change now and again to use an AMF instead of SS but i like the general shape of the team for now. I have a couple of incomings and outgoins player wise that are done deals to come which should (?!?) help for now and in the future but despite some slack passing at key moments (shakes head) and rubbish off the ball movement (holds hands overs face and groans loudly..) i think my team will make progress with this system.

I also like to use man marking with all my defenders and midfielders. I find it helpful - even if some of my players could improve in this area..

Footy2bFrank
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum