Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

+83
maycao
sherosoft
neymar11abdou
jermaine2986
callakt
psy625
yoguito86
wearezasmak
ShaunEardley35
juanapontee
leonardo1935
santiagogarciavelez@ymail
claxdio25
jhonsbuker
triggerusa
saac_86
ryan827
hosamobaid
Lythox
semen2301
garamones
DISCMAN_THE ONE
harule89
eminem25
pes2013optionfile
therealsyler
Soliloquio17
luisargiro
plazabutteler1
mody103
ShockZeugeNelson
rob_fellows
Prozac
rafaellv
alexroma1989
stjepanp
zubizarreta
Weznufc
badboybb1
JCFast
melliug13
noloser
grizz
lightdreams
scotty1974
chimaira67
thedamaja
TheTrueBrits
jonnyb443
gerrardcrew
shibang
alex_11
dego2599
GibsianoRonaldo9
SuperNestor
Andrews90
kstrito
adyhorn
RichFay
bklyn
SmurfHD
footballlover11
panxo27
waynerooney
uggy007
BlackEndo
mateuskoff
G@briel
theprospartangamer
mattrock123
chuckyboy12345
trza49er
Big Dog
scad11
killhi12
Adinio
7oy
Bluestillidie00
sjarvie88
Flash11
Lostlam
PESUniverse
87 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship  - Page 10 Empty Re: [PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

Post by scotty1974 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:54 am

thanks 7oy

scotty1974
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

[PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship  - Page 10 Empty Re: [PS3 BLES+BLUS] [XBOX] PESUniverse Bundesliga + SkyBet Championship

Post by lightdreams Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:05 am

I dont know if its just me or i did something wrong but with V3 for the xbox, all the players have random boots. There is also a team in La Liga BBVA named Biraquachu. Just a heads up. great OF

eg. Ronaldo has umbros, Terry has adipures, Casillas has CTR's, Xabi Alonso has Pumas etc.

lightdreams
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by grizz Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:38 am

only just found out about this option file and loving it so far
just 1 question though why is the Liverpool 3rd kit in, instead of the white kit
would like to see the white kit as 2nd if possible Very Happy

grizz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by noloser Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:51 am

Thankssssssssssssssss

noloser
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am

lightdreams wrote:I dont know if its just me or i did something wrong but with V3 for the xbox, all the players have random boots. There is also a team in La Liga BBVA named Biraquachu. Just a heads up. great OF

eg. Ronaldo has umbros, Terry has adipures, Casillas has CTR's, Xabi Alonso has Pumas etc.

Yeah it'll all be fixed in 3.5 in a few days there was just a slight mess up in the editor.

Don't forget this is all about the real final version in early September which will be the final version of this option file and any version up until it is more or less just my progress on it so far.

Last edited by 7oy on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:07 am

grizz wrote:only just found out about this option file and loving it so far
just 1 question though why is the Liverpool 3rd kit in, instead of the white kit

Their away kit clashes with their goalkeepers' home kit which is why I put the third in, but if ye want I can use their away keeper jersey and their white away kit.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melliug13 Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:35 pm

where is vip section?? :S

melliug13
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrueBrits Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:55 pm

melliug13 wrote:where is vip section?? :S

From the main site, it is the tab all the way to the right. Or from the home page, scroll down to the vip image and click on it to go straight there.
TheTrueBrits
TheTrueBrits
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JCFast Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 am

Hmm it would seem to me at least that a lot of centre-back pairings are flipped? Also Arshavin's starting as a centre-back for Zenit hehe. Seen plenty of players with primary roles that give them horrible stats, mostly wingers. Some names are written funny like Mcgregor and Mcgeady, because of the auto-small letters.

Other than that, awesome job Roy once again! (Might have kept Rubin Kazan there somewhere still though hehe.)

JCFast
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by bklyn Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:53 am

Hey roy good job on the file! Couple quick questions though.

I have version 1.0 now, and will download 2 then 3 for the updates. Can I also download the MLS pack? If so, should I download that or v2 and v3 first?

bklyn
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:05 am

JCFast wrote:Hmm it would seem to me at least that a lot of centre-back pairings are flipped? Also Arshavin's starting as a centre-back for Zenit hehe. Seen plenty of players with primary roles that give them horrible stats, mostly wingers. Some names are written funny like Mcgregor and Mcgeady, because of the auto-small letters.

Other than that, awesome job Roy once again! (Might have kept Rubin Kazan there somewhere still though hehe.)

The players in wrong positions is just the CPU being stupid because I never put Arshavin CB Laughing 

The football Manager converter decided all the stats and playing positions but there has been a side effect I mostly fixed where you needed to re-assign a player's position to get his proper stats and not have him underrated.

And I will correct all those names.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:09 am

bklyn wrote:Hey roy good job on the file! Couple quick questions though.

I have version 1.0 now, and will download 2 then 3 for the updates. Can I also download the MLS pack? If so, should I download that or v2 and v3 first?

I would download the MLS separately and install it on a different profile on your Xbox 360.

MLS one is largely based on work I was doing back on a different pes site so it's not going to be as up to outside of the MLS teams because it is based on a few months older version of my O.F
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bklyn Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:32 am

bklyn wrote:I would download the MLS separately and install it on a different profile on your Xbox 360.

MLS one is largely based on work I was doing back on a different pes site so it's not going to be as up to outside of the MLS teams because it is based on a few months older version of my O.F

Ok thanks. Should I delete version 1 off my USB and use the tutorial on youtube for version 2 and 3?

bklyn
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 am

bklyn wrote:
bklyn wrote:I would download the MLS separately and install it on a different profile on your Xbox 360.

Ok thanks. Should I delete version 1 off my USB and use the tutorial on youtube for version 2 and 3?

Yeah you install V1 and then delete it install V2 and so on. It's a simple process and should only take you half an hour if you're slow and 15 mins or less if you're quick. Then future updates will be super quick for you to install as you'll only have 1 version to copy over.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grizz Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:03 am

7oy wrote:

Their away kit clashes with their goalkeepers' home kit which is why I put the third in, but if ye want I can use their away keeper jersey and their white away kit.

No it's ok thanks just leave it until pes 2014 surely more room for editing in there Cool 

grizz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:03 pm

grizz wrote:
7oy wrote:

No it's ok thanks just leave it until pes 2014 surely more room for editing in there Cool 

True, we can add 3rd kits in it if I'm not mistaken, so we can have all the kits in which is great.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by badboybb1 Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:05 pm

HI guys i how can i get the xbox files as the links are red ! do i have to be VIP ? if so how

thanks ben

badboybb1
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Weznufc Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:01 am

badboybb1 wrote:HI guys i how can i get the xbox files as the links are red ! do i have to be VIP ? if so how

thanks ben

second that..

Weznufc
Weznufc
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by kstrito Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:51 am

hey i have a doubt , how can it use the BLUS version ? isn't it complete yet ?

kstrito
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:51 am

Weznufc wrote:
badboybb1 wrote:HI guys i how can i get the xbox files as the links are red ! do i have to be VIP ? if so how

thanks ben

second that..

Easy just sign into the main site www.pesuniverse.com and you'll see a login then login to it and you can access the option files.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:52 am

kstrito wrote:hey i have a doubt , how can it use the BLUS version ? isn't it complete yet ?

Latest BLUS is up there in the ps3 section login to the main site to access it.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weznufc Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:54 am

7oy wrote:
Weznufc wrote:

thanks ben

second that..

Easy just sign into the main site www.pesuniverse.com and you'll see a login then login to it and you can access the option files.

cheers Smile
Weznufc
Weznufc
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by badboybb1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 am

Thanks all done ! I downloaded all the files and put v1 on my Xbox do you just copy v2 v3 the same just copy over each one ?sorry guys noob at this :-)

badboybb1
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 7oy Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:15 am

badboybb1 wrote:Thanks all done ! I downloaded all the files and put v1 on my Xbox do you just copy v2 v3 the same just copy over each one ?sorry guys noob at this :-)

Correct.
7oy
7oy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zubizarreta Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Gracias!!!

zubizarreta
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next